Goodbye to WillMS

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Goodbye to WillMS

Post  Yeti on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:21 pm

This is it everyone. WillMS is being shut down. Yes we all know it's quite unfortunate and we all know this server was one of the best but Will is tired of all the hacking and the stress that gets built on top of school work and life in general.

From Yeti: Thank you for playing WillMS. I really enjoyed my time here and all the people I met. Even though I met you all online and I won't talk to most of you ever again, I still enjoyed my time here spent with you. I had some hilarious moments that kept me sane in life. Anyways, thank you for that and bye, it was fun.

From Puffy/Poofy/Wes:
I'd like to thank everyone in WillMs for playing, I met alot of awesome peoples in WillMs, To bad i wont be able to stay in contact with you guys.
I've had some great conversations with you people, some were pretty crazy, some were perverted (Oh bby yeti & briggeh & christy <3), I will most likely not forget about WillMs until i've become old and bitter and telling my kids to stay of drugs like i did. (cough).
Anyway! Thank you will for making such a great server and letting have this great experience in WillMs.
So with this, Bye WillMs, i'll be on the chatbox, for a little while.
-Proud to have been an GM in WillMs, 3 juli 2009 - 1 januari 2010-

From Eibwen:
Wow, can't believe that WillMS went down. I had a fun time with new people in WillMS.   I remember the fun and good times in WillMS. I worked my ass off to get 1k rebirths and then worked my ass off for GM position. Afterwards, I became inactive. Then I became active at the starting of 2010. It's misfortune that WillMS has ended. :(
Good-bye, my friends. Have fun in your life.

From House: It was fun, yeah. I met new people and it was fun. Too bad I worked my ass off for two months to be a GM for a couple weeks and I never got what I really wanted, a 'GM', position, not 'GM-donator', as it was shown in the Staff. Anyway, yeah, I've had my fun. I'll probably stop talking to most(if not all) when I move on with this, which will probably be in a week or two. Yeah, thanks Will for giving me the chance and everyone for a fun experience. Bye. I also want to add a message to someone here:

@Zach: Bish, you died. If you read this meet me on msn. okthxbai. I want to talk to you about something.

From Troll: Aw, this was a really great server. I have to apologize for not being active, I would pop in on the weekends though. I remember the server days in the summer, but after the restart, everything changed. School had started, the very bane of my existence. I've meet a lot of great people here, and I remember that late night 'GM session' we had, and that trollgasm fest.. (L) I hope there will be another server where we can all reunite! Good Luck to all of you! & hit me up @ -, or -@hotmail.com. 5th grade FTW, add me on that if you really want to chat with me.

Will wrote:
After a long thinking moment I've decided something..

I've decided to stop WillMS and to work on what is more important to me.
Main reasons are:

- Database was hacked and we had to make a full wipe.
- Tried to make a v75 server but I don't have enough time to make it or the  knowledge.
- Parents, who doesn't have them. You know how hard it can be to avoid parents.
- Life, I got a life. And I want to spent more time with it with others and stuff so yea..
- After the wipe, everything became the same and that also made me tired. To start   over with new players and new problems.. =\

Those are the main reasons, I can believe I can tell more but I think it's enough to make a end on this. I'm very sorry of this and I give respect to everyone that made their friends and way to enjoy on WillMS.

So far.. WillMS is going to be closed, unless someone else with the experience and with a 24/7 host that can burn some life in this again.

Greetz,

Will

-The rest of the GMs can add their message here-

WillMS will not continue afterall. Thank you for being so loyal. Bye!

Last edited by Settler11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:32 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Darrean cut my post in two. Silly him.)

Yeti
GM.
GM.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye to WillMS

Post  Aprileo on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Wow. I never thought of the day...
Well first of all i'd like to say Goodbye and farewell to WillMS. I had a BLAST here with all of you. Although there were ups and downs in WillMS, I still enjoyed the fun and joy that you brought to my life. I hope i've done the same to most (if not all) of you. The experience you all have gave me has been a weird but yet exciting one. I'll miss you WillMS. #1 PS ever!
For those of you that'd like to contact and keep in touch with me, My email is TPeezyEnt@live.com
For those of you with AIM, My SN is LaoD E Nuff. It's weird but than again I didnt make it so yeah.
Also, I guess I'll be going back to GMS for a little. For those of you that would like to keep in contact with me there, [Server] Windia, [IGN] Aprileo.

Remember. Faith,Love,Family. ;]
Aprileo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well.

Post  Aran on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Wow, I would have never thought of this, but shit happens. I'll miss you all but I guess I'm under a lot of pressure from exams as well. So Will, I guess we're on the same boat :). Anyways, this server was indeed one of the best (which is why I donated, and I'm pretty sad its closing down. Best of luck to Will, and all the other GM and the players (its a shame I didn't get to be GM for long) Eddie as well.

Aran WillMS September-Octoberish
Ben

P.S Any other servers that are good plz make a new thread somewhere. Will try to revive it everybody loves this server. Is the forums closing as well?
Aran
GM-Donator/FBI
GM-Donator/FBI

View user profile http://aran.omgforums.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Settler11 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Nah, I'll keep the forums open for a few days.

Settler11
Admin.
Admin.

View user profile http://willms.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xMelany on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Omg bishes. <3
xMelany

View user profile http://www.Aqua-Road.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:48 pm

f*ck My Life..
Epic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skaii345 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Goodbye willms, this was the 2nd funnest server i ever played.

skaii345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinSina on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:04 pm

OMGEEE NU!!!!!! ~sob~ what am i gonna do without WillMS??? T~T There arent any other GOOD servers anymore.... o well..... i hopes every1 has a good life OUTSIDE of WillMS.. lulz and Will.... just promise me to be healthy and not go insane LOOL
BaiBai every.. me ish gonna miss youzzz </3
Add me : omgscarylike@hotmail.com

~Farewell~
ShinSina
Good Member
Good Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TrollMoar on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 pm

From Troll :
"disappointed." :|
I wish the best for all of yous, and GL Will. :)
I'll remember you all in therapy.

(L)

Thank you.
This will do for now. ):

TrollMoar
GM.
GM.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iParty on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:48 pm

wow the story that continues finally ends D: THIS IS SAD D:: (L) YOU GUYS

Last edited by iParty on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
iParty
PowerFul Member
PowerFul Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:53 pm

oh this is so sad.... goodbye Will-MS, you will always have a special place on my computer.... In the downloads section.

Celeste

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MsRocksXD on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:30 am

noooooooooo i loved willms it was the best best server ive played at all times a big thanks to april for helping me download v62 i will always like this server

MsRocksXD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Settler11 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:46 am

Maybe it will return in someday. O:

Greetz,

Will

Settler11
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

wow....

Post  YetiFTW on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:49 am

well this sucks yeti if you read this add me keithdebaets@live.com just add me all we can search for a server hopefully has good has thing one :'( i thought it would last forever R.I.P. W~I~L~L~M~S!!

YetiFTW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 am

I know that I already posted here, but it just dawned on me that I'm going to have NOTHING to occupy the rest of my day. Keep in touch everybody, I'm CoronaMS@live.com

Celeste

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ReiRei on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:51 am

I was afraid this will be happening but i sensed it somehow. Although my time here was short, it was one of the best experiences ever. I've met a great amount of people and all the fun times i had is indescribable. The memories i've had here are one of if not the best i've ever had of any private server. Its a shame it can't continue though but i hope you do reconsider. It was a wonderful server and it will surely be missed by most. With that i bid my farewell to everyone. Please add me on msn: x3_raye@live.com.au. I would like to keep in contact with you all. Thankyou WillMS.
ReiRei
Respected Member
Respected Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Innovate on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:28 am

HEY GUISE ADD ME ON
Innovate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:0 Omg just came back

Post  iSeduce on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:00 am

Awhss i just fixed my comp to see this D: If anyone wants to add me
AshleyAesthetic@Live.com <3 Feel free guys!! Ima miss you all D:
iSeduce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dbxhybrid on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:52 am

Well it was the best server and it still will be the best server = not deleting it from my com
dbxhybrid
Respected Member
Respected Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:27 am

Alot happened when I was away.
Too much. But If this happened then it did, good bye Will. The past 5 months was awesome.

I will say it now, because I can. I think Will is a douchebag, but the rest of the WillMS staff is great.

kthxbai, never coming back.
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Settler11 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 am

Grand Fonic Hymn wrote:Alot happened when I was away.
Too much. But If this happened then it did, good bye Will. The past 5 months was awesome.

I will say it now, because I can. I think Will is a douchebag, but the rest of the WillMS staff is great.

kthxbai, never coming back.

Very funny..

Settler11
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post  BetaNemesis on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Everything must come to and end, and WillMS's time has finally come. After almost 6 months of running the server, its no surprise that Will would feel tired and sick of this. I'm sure everyone had a super time here, and we met many new people that could, and would, relate to our lives in future. Well, I've learned many new things during my stay here, and I'll never forget you all. Here's some personal thanks to individuals.

Will: Thanks for creating and hosting the server, Will, and I hope you'll feel much better and less stressful now. Your wonderful creation gave me a chance to meet so many new people, and I learned many new things. If WillMS did not exist, I don't know what would have happened to me. Thanks for having such a great server :)

Thomas (even though you're not here yet): Thanks for being such a great friend, one that supported me throughout, and gave me lots of good advice. You were my first friend in WillMS, and you're one of my best friends too. It was fun to just hang out with you and talk, and confide any of my problems to you. Thanks for being such a great friend, and I seriously doubt I can find anyone like you online again ;)

Cecil: Well, even though we only recently knew each other well, it was as if we knew each other for months. It was fun to talk and hang out with you, even though at most times, I would be doing my homework :( Still, the time that we spent together was really fun for me, and without you, WillMS wouldn't be as fun as it was. So, thank you :D

Eddie: Hehe, even though we hardly even meet, you're a real great guy, and I'll always remember the time when we were teleporting in the FM Entrance. I'm sure that you'll be able to achieve a GM status in another server, so don't worry :)

Rei: Even though you only played for less than a month, you're still one of my great friends. You mix around well with people, and you're very helpful too. Without you in the server, I wouldn't have had anyone to help me answer all the bombarding questions in the chatbox when Thomas isn't there. Also, our time spent together in game was really fun too. Thank you for enhancing the fun level of WillMS :)

April: Haha, what can I say? We've been friends for only 2-3 months, but we're so close already. You're really one of the greatest friends that I can ever get, and thank you for just being there and chatting :D

Vinnyboy: Thanks for helping me when I first started off in WillMS, and I was not very sure about the game. Even though you're hardly on the past few days (weeks), you still have a great impact on others. Thank you, Mister Rank 1, and even though others passed you, you'll still be the first in ranking to me :)

That's all, if you're not mentioned here, I'm sorry, but in some way or another, you've definitely helped me, and thank you :)

Goodbye WillMS, you might be gone in the IT world, but you'll never be gone completely, as a part of you still exists within us.

Thank you <3
BetaNemesis
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ReiRei on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Not sure if anyones still here.
But i keep missing WillMS
I wrote a poem to just get my emotion out. Here it is:

You can try to resist
Try to hide from the dark
but you know, that you
must surrender your heart
Theres no escaping
once its here for good
It won’t be to long
Till you realise the truth
The night is going to get to you
It will steal your heart tonight

This is the clock upon the wall
This is the story of us all
This is the soldier of his gun
This is the wall the never won
Those pictures of you
Those pictures of me
Hung up on the wall
Opened up my wound
Opened up my heart
For the world to see

Theres a cure for its all
Blocked by the darkness that has fall
We’re like the boxers in the ring
Its that title we can’t win
no matter how hard we must try
the light will always go thin.

Those memories deep in your heart
no one can separate you apart
Your at the finish line
Your feeling can't be defined
when you come to realise
that in the dark, there is always the moonlight.

I'll explain it a bit: first paragraph; your dreading the the "truth" (willms closing) and trying to hide from it but you know you can't. Second paragraph, you forget about it (willms) but it always stayed within you and something made you remember it. Third paragraph, you start yearning for it again. Forth paragraph, you realise its gone forever.
ReiRei
Respected Member
Respected Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BetaNemesis on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Nice poem Rei, but let's hope that WillMS isn't gone forever..
BetaNemesis
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  House on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Epic wrote:f*ck My Life..

This made me lol like you have no idea. It suits the avatar somehow and remind me of /b/.

Darrean made me lol too.

Good luck everyone.

I'll leave my msn here:

Google_GC@hotmail.com .

To customize your v62's in-game experience!
House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  House on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:09 pm

I know I'm double posting but who cares anyway?

Thomas, if you see this anytime soon I'll inform you you just wasted money on a Internet Cafe for nothing. Thank you.

House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Grand Fonic Hymn wrote:I think Will is a douchebag

Jesus christ, you obviously said that because you were scared you were gonna get banned.

Grand Fonic Hymn wrote:kthxbai, never coming back.

Oh mai, SWEET! Someone please get some fireworks and run a party. dance

O-yea, here's my version of what you said.

I will say it now, because I've wanted to say this forever since you were online. I think Grand Fonic Hymn is a dumbass troll who keeps attacking everyone's APP. Good thing you're app got denied. kthxbai.

The server will be back, hopefully, you won't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeti on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:57 pm

@Eddie's post: I did the exact same thing.

I love how people are attacking other people now that WillMS is dead.

Yeti
GM.
GM.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cunt on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 pm

lol I wasted so much time. :/ I love you all :P Add me only if you are going to talk to me.......... irbrigitte@live.com
Cunt
MasterCunt
MasterCunt

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/isaltslugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Settler11 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Pepe wrote:
Grand Fonic Hymn wrote:I think Will is a douchebag

Jesus christ, you obviously said that because you were scared you were gonna get banned.

Grand Fonic Hymn wrote:kthxbai, never coming back.

Oh mai, SWEET! Someone please get some fireworks and run a party. dance

O-yea, here's my version of what you said.

I will say it now, because I've wanted to say this forever since you were online. I think Grand Fonic Hymn is a dumbass troll who keeps attacking everyone's APP. Good thing you're app got denied. kthxbai.

The server will be back, hopefully, you won't.

I'm starting to like you even more even if WillMS is down. It's actually pretty funny.

Greetz,

Will

Settler11
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post  !!!PooFy*GoEs!RaWr! on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 pm

House wrote:I know I'm double posting but who cares anyway?

Thomas, if you see this anytime soon I'll inform you you just wasted money on a Internet Cafe for nothing. Thank you.

THERE IS AN EDIT BUTTON!

DE-REP </3
DOUBLE POSTER!!11!!1!!!!1!!!!one!!!!!11!!!1eleven!!1!

GM.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  House on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:59 pm

I SAW THE EDIT BUTTON.

House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !!!PooFy*GoEs!RaWr! on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:27 pm

House wrote:I SAW THE EDIT BUTTON.

Oh in that case its fine <3

GM.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:46 am

Sucks to be Will.... SuperBandana
Aran
GM-Donator/FBI
GM-Donator/FBI

View user profile http://aran.omgforums.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Settler11 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:11 am

Aran wrote:Sucks to be Will.... SuperBandana

Atleast someone with honor for me. :$:

Settler11
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Motivation on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:55 am

Good night, sweet prince.
Motivation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BetaNemesis on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:39 am

Will, can we keep the forums alive till someone comes to host the server? This way, we can still keep in touch with each other.
BetaNemesis
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cunt on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:19 am

i'll host but not 24/7
Cunt
MasterCunt
MasterCunt

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/isaltslugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Eibwen on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:21 am

Cunt♥️ wrote:i'll host but not 24/7

This.

:D
Eibwen
GM.
GM.

View user profile http://awesumsite.uuuq.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:30 am

Well, this is an advertisement comment, but, whatever.

Danny (PixelSex) made a v.62 server. It's name is WillMS2. o-o

It's currently on Hamachi at the minute but in a day or two this problem should be fixed.

It's pretty like WillMS except the NPCs are different, here's a few features :
- MSI's.
- FM Room Monsters.
- Everything in CS works.
- No lag
- Hamachi (Will be non-hamachi very soon!)

Here's the link if you wanna join. :p
http://willms.malware-site.www/?cype=main

Hamachi :
http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/download#pathbar

The Hamachi networks are,
Network Name - WillMS 2nd story
Password - 123

Network Name - WillMS 2nd Story2
Password - 123

Network Name - WillMS 2nd Story2
Password - 123

Directions for Hamachi - Open up your Hamachi and click on "Network", select "Join Existing Network". Type in the Network Name's in the space beside it and the same with the Password.

It'll be non-hamachi very, very soon. o:

Come play if you wish I guess.

Add me my IGN is NoiZeyF!staGe.

Last edited by No!ZeYF!sTaGe on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:08 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Eibwen on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:32 am

No!ZeYF!sTaGe wrote:Well, this is an advertisement comment, but, whatever.

Danny (PixelSex) made a v.62 server. It's name is WillMS2. o-o

It's currently on Hamachi at the minute but in a day or two this problem should be fixed.

It's pretty like WillMS except the NPCs are different, here's a few features :
- MSI's.
- FM Room Monsters.
- Everything in CS works.
- No lag
- Hamachi (Will be non-hamachi very soon!)

Here's the link if you wanna join. :p
http://willms.yolasite.com/downloads.php

The Hamachi networks are,
Network Name - WillMS 2nd story
Password - 123

I know there's only 1 hamachi network, i'm gonna ask him to make more when he's back on and i'll update this post. o:

Come play if you wish I guess.

I'll join when it becomes non-hamachi :)

:D
Eibwen
GM.
GM.

View user profile http://awesumsite.uuuq.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  House on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:38 am

What he said.

House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aprileo on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:06 am

What they said. Even though i've said this already....

@Henry
D: Whai mai shout so shurt?!!? D:
Aprileo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BetaNemesis on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:18 am

Same for me.

@April: What else can I say? D: It might be short, but meaningful :D I'll add this for you then: (L)
BetaNemesis
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  House on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:28 am

No!ZeYF!sTaGe wrote:

Add me my IGN is NoiZeyF!staGe.

They can't add you.

House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BetaNemesis on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:33 am

Because of the !, right?
BetaNemesis
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  House on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:34 am

Yes sir.

House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dbxhybrid on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:55 am

Well willms will still remain the best server
dbxhybrid
Respected Member
Respected Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down